Do you think it is important to build on solid foundations?
From a house to a new skill?
Get the best basics of Spanish language Pdf to build your future!
Why Spanish language
Learning a new language is a matter of choice. As much as you may like one or the other, there are factors to consider before choosing. Do you dare to discover why Spanish language?
The Spanish language is easy to learn for English speakers. Although its origin is Romance rather than Germanic like English, both use the same alphabet. Since both are descended from Latin, they also have many similar words in spelling and pronunciation.
- Spanish is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world.
- It is the second most spoken native language.
- It is the fourth most spoken language worldwide.
- It is the third most used language on websites and social networks.
- It is a highly demanded language in the North American job market.
- It is the second language suggested as a second language in the educational systems of the United States and the European Union.
- It is a growing language in terms of speakers.
- It is highly used in commercial transactions.
- Mastering Spanish opens up thousands of new opportunities.
- Through Spanish, you can connect with more than 500 million people around the world.
- You can interact with English learners.
- Speaking Spanish allows you to travel to Hispanic countries and learn about their customs.
- Proficiency in a second language such as Spanish improves your brain activity and your ability to remember.
- A new world opens up before your eyes.
- You have a better chance of getting the job of your dreams.
- You can enjoy wonderful movies and excellent literature.
- You will make new friends from other cultures.
What are the basics of Spanish language?
As students, we ask ourselves what are the basics of Spanish language. Academies and teachers have different visions of the learning process. And while it is true that everyone decides where to start, there is a fundamental unavoidable structure.
¿Cómo te llamas?
What is your name?
Hola, soy José.
Hi, I’m José.
Mi nombre es…
My name is…
My name is…
Tengo 20 años.
I am 20 years old.
I come from…
¿Cómo está usted?
How are you?
How are you?
How are you?
¿Cómo te va?
How are you doing?
What are you doing?
What’s going on?
I’m fine, thank you.
Muy bien, gracias.
Very well, thank you.
Más o menos.
How about you?
Thank you very much!
You are welcome
No hay problema
Why basics of Spanish language pdf
You have learned the benefits of learning Spanish and some essential phrases. Now it’s up to you to master them. But first, let’s learn a little bit about why basics of Spanish language pdf.
The deepest and most interesting contents are usually in pdf. From your favorite novels to excellent study books. This is because it is a portable and lightweight format.
- It does not involve printing costs.
- You can read anywhere you are.
- Available for any device or computer.
- They are extremely light files.
- No data or Wi-Fi required.
- Thousands of books fit in the palm of your hand.
- You are up to date with technology.
Top 3 basics of Spanish language PDF
Talking about alternatives, we find a great variety of content. There are more or less dense, depending on the learner’s needs. In the top 3 basics of Spanish language PDF, you will find excellent compendiums for beginners.
1. Learning Spanish
Learning Spanish ranks first in this top for introducing the learner to the Spanish language and cultures. Anyone wishing to learn Spanish will find in this pdf an easily digestible material.
The learner is free to take it at his or her own pace. Remember that a brief review of what you may already know is never a bad thing.
- Equivalent to the first semester of university Spanish
- 30 lessons
- Correct pronunciation of vowel and consonant sounds
- Greetings and responses to greetings
- Fundamental grammar
- Vocabulary list
- Cultural information from Spanish-speaking countries
- Use of grammar and vocabulary in the appropriate cultural context
- Effective communication
2. Basic Spanish
Basic Spanish ranks second in this top for immersing the learner in Spanish grammar. Familiarizing yourself with grammatical terms from the very beginning already gives you a good linguistic foundation. It also gives you an insight into the Spanish language and different Hispanic cultures.
- 20 individual grammar points
- Realistic contexts
- Grammar focus
- Examples and exercises
- Authentic reading texts
- Answer keys
- Glossary of terms
- Introduction to the Spanish language
- A vision of Spanish-speaking peoples
- Related cultures
- Expressing Yourself in a Wide Variety of Situations
- Understanding of Spain and Spanish-speaking countries
- Reference to Latin American usage
3. Shortcut to Spanish
Shortcut to Spanish takes third place on this top for simply reminding you of words you already knew. The method consists of highlighting English words that also exist in Spanish and making sense of them. A great way to get started in the language and learn the patterns.
- 31-day Spanish course
- Easy patterns to change words from English to Spanish
- Easy and short lessons
- Communication in Spanish
- Use of words you didn’t know you knew
- Using language patterns
The leap from basics to infinity
Being a Spanish learner is not a game, we could say that learning is a matter of always and forever. But it´s complex to make the leap from basics to infinity.
We usually get stuck at some point and we don’t know what to do. It´s also normal to give up from time to time due to a lack of motivation.
But what about the road ahead? Does someone more determined or fortunate than we deserve to walk it and we do not? Is it fair to let life’s opportunities pass us by and remain in the comfort of not making an effort?
Where do we go from here? From the basics? We are going to infinity!
Only our minds can play us so dirty to make us lose this race against ourselves. Of course, to get to infinity we need to start. And there is no better way to start than through the basics of Spanish language pdf!