Wondering when to take online Spanish lessons live?
Let’s explore the pros, cons, and benefits!
Don’t let time and distance get you down!
Live Spanish classes – what are they?
Live Spanish lessons are teaching-learning sessions delivered in a two-way mode. They are often used when you need virtual remote help, tutoring, consulting, and one-on-one classes.
I’m talking about a virtual meeting that clarifies your doubts about the topics seen on the platform. It lasts for about 40 minutes and it’s a great chance to practice your conversation with your online Spanish teacher.
Pros and Cons
- Full interaction. Meetings with other students and teachers from all over the world take place directly in real-time.
- Innovative tools. Classes take place in a virtual classroom. You can write, chat with your classmates, take notes, and share screens. The classroom is equipped with a virtual whiteboard where you share images and presentations related to the topic.
- Instant and per-minute billing. Your teacher sets your per-minute rate. Having made the settings, payment is charged at the end of the lesson.
- Content customization. Teachers design the content of their according to the personal needs and expectations of their students.
- Part-time flexibility. Live classes require the planning of the teachers’ schedules. It means that they must set aside a space in their daily schedule to fulfill routine lessons. However, you can discuss with your tutor to converge in the same space-time, adapting both to your availability.
- Not enough time. Just as in a traditional classroom, in live classes, unforeseen events may occur. This will make it appear that there is not enough time to cover the scheduled content. So teachers must prevent this and make sure that students meet the objectives in the time allotted.
Live Spanish benefits
Taking live Spanish classes brings you benefits you won’t want to pass up. Let’s see what they are.
- Your teachers no longer need to rent physical space to give you lessons. All they need is a good device with an internet connection and they do this from anywhere. This results in considerable savings compared to lessons in a traditional classroom.
- Increase your buddy count. There are no limits given by the physical space of a traditional classroom, but more and more classmates joining the same course. So, in addition to meeting people from all over the world, there will be no time and space differences to limit you.
- Stay fresh and keep learning. As you progress through your live classes, feedback from your peers will help you refresh your knowledge and continue learning. In a short time, you will see how much your public speaking and new technology skills have improved.
- Making money. Spanish can become an additional source of income for you. Seek out and take advantage of the new opportunities that come your way.
When should I take live Spanish lessons
The platforms usually have a structure based on standard content for a certain period. When you fill this time, it unlocks for you live Spanish lessons. You will only need to access the respective section and schedule it.
Most of the time you will find a live class in each content unit. If for some reason you are unable to attend, you must notify your teacher within 24 hours. You will then be able to reschedule or cancel, as appropriate.
To enjoy your Spanish lesson live, you must enter the study unit. At the end of the unit, you will see the box “live class” and you just have to click on “Schedule”:
- The calendar window opens with the available schedules, select the one you like and that’s it, scheduled class.
- Once you choose the schedule of your convenience, the system will ask for your confirmation.
- When the time comes, it is recommended to log in 5 minutes before the class. Enter the box of the scheduled lesson and you will see the button to enter your live lesson. Just click to join and enjoy.
What program is used to take live Spanish lessons?
Even though there are a variety of technological tools applied to education, there are always favorite programs because of their advantages and ease of use. The most common are Zoom, Google Meets, Google Hangouts, Whatsapp, Discord, Youtube, and Skype.
What will I learn in the live Spanish lessons?
Whether you enter at the beginner, intermediate, or advanced level, you choose whether to learn from scratch or improve on what you have learned. The truth is that you will receive live lessons on vocabulary, grammar, verb conjugations, pronunciation, phonetics, idiomatic expressions, and spelling. You will experience a journey through Spanish-speaking cultures and civilizations.
Dare and try one of these
If you like the way live online Spanish lessons are managed, dare and try one of these. Top 3 with extensive content, flexibility, and excellent reputation.
1- Live Spanish Lessons
It offers you, comfortable one-to-one classes, with native teachers via video call, and a 30 minutes free lesson. Its objective is for you to make the most of your free time and learn from anywhere at any time you choose. At Live Spanish Lessons, your classes are personalized, based on your interests and needs so that you can learn and practice your Spanish.
2- Live Lingua
On this platform, you have certified native teachers who will help you immerse yourself in the language from wherever you are. Live Lingua gives you a free trial of a one-to-one lesson and the opportunity to learn faster. The advantage is having a teacher who knows your needs and encourages you to advance with confidence.
3- Take Lessons
Having certified and expert teachers are something that this and the previous platforms have in common. The difference is that Take Lessons offers you a 14-day free trial to start your journey through the Spanish-speaking culture. You will be professionally guided towards fluency in Spanish, having lots of interactions with colleagues from around the world.
Spanish at your fingertips
Achieving your goals is a matter of following them with passion and determination. Especially when it comes to learning Spanish, the options are at your fingertips.
The best thing about taking live online Spanish classes is that you have more interactions with other people in real-time. It combines the advantages of the traditional classroom with the new technologies applied to studies. What else could you ask for!