Looking for a different kind of virtual and face-to-face Spanish school?
One where learning is fun and dynamic, but there is no lack of discipline?
Then join us as we take you on a tour through Vamos Let’s Learn Spanish!
What is Vamos Let’s Learn Spanish
Vamos Lets Learn Spanish is one of the best schools to learn Spanish. They have a different dynamic than the other academies you may know.
What makes it so special is a nice combination of discipline + fun + good vibes. A formula that seems simple, but is not so simple.
However, the success has been resounding as more than 10000 students attest to it. And, as you well know, there is nothing better for a school than to see so many students achieving fluency.
Their strategy has greatly influenced the success achieved by the students. The success is undoubtedly passed on to the academy because they are the driving force behind it.
Where is Vamos
Vamos has a strong online presence and anyone can enroll to study Spanish from anywhere in the world. That’s one of the biggest advantages.
However, Vamos also has physical locations for those who prefer to immerse themselves in Spanish the old-school way. Where is Vamos? In London (England) and Valencia (Spain).
Holborn is London’s historic district, a community dominated by legal buildings, small museums, casual cafes, chic gastropubs, and artisan boutiques. It´s also full of students and workers who delight in the streets window-shopping and sharing among friends.
- Address: 113 High Holborn, London WC1V 6JQ, United Kingdom.
Oxford Street London
You’ve probably heard that Oxford Street London is one of the most famous shopping streets in the world. Right there, within the City of Westminster, is Vamos Lets Learn Spanish, surrounded by over 300 stores. I bet you wouldn’t mind learning Spanish there!
- Address: 55-59 Oxford Street London W1D 2EQ United Kingdom.
Vamos Valencia Spain
Vamos Valencia Spain is arguably the most important location for this academy. It’s a stay for a while, stay forever place.
Valencia has the beauty of the Spanish coast, where the Turia River merges with the Mediterranean Sea. Its richness is present in the sciences, arts, museums, planetarium, oceanarium, and futuristic structures.
But it´s not all city and beaches, there´s also the Albufera Park, wetland reserves, a beautiful lake, and many trails to walk.
- Address: Sant Vicent Màrtir Street, 84, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain.
Vamos Lets Learn Spanish curricula
As a student of the Spanish language, you always want to have the best readily available. That’s why Vamos Let’s Learn Spanish curricula have it all. Find out what they are like and what they have to offer.
Although Vamos is known for providing excellent immersion in the Spanish language with its face-to-face courses, it also offers very good online courses. To date, Vamos has more than 1000 students around the world.
The effectiveness of online learning is guaranteed, as they use the same techniques and experiences. That’s why virtual students enjoy the same level of teaching as in-person students. This adventure began in August 2019 when Vamos became a Zoom partner.
They have approximately 30 experienced native teachers who have been selected under strict controls. All are qualified in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
The courses cover all levels of the Common European Framework (CEFR). So, the lessons are adapted to the fun way of learning in Vamos and aligned with the Edexcel and AQA exams.
On-site courses in London
One of the main attractions of Vamos Let’s Learn Spanish is our on-site courses in London. They are two different venues, but each is as good as the other.
Unlike what is taught in Valencia, the courses in London fully cover the Common European Framework. They also work on the essential aspects of language learning, which are listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Holborn reopened its doors to welcome students with the highest security protocols.
- The new Vamos headquarters on Oxford Street has also implemented security standards for the protection of teachers and students.
- Students and staff must cover their faces while inside the building.
- Ventilated classrooms.
- Optional protective screens.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of buildings.
- Although the social activities that used to be held have not been resumed 100%, they will soon be available.
- Spanish cinema
- Wine tasting
- Pub quizzes
Face-to-face education in Valencia
The most outstanding benefit of Vamos is the face-to-face education in Valencia. Study levels are segmented into 5 groups with continuous speaking and listening practice. In other words, you will still learn grammar and vocabulary, but you will do it according to your level and without even realizing it.
Special activities are carried out to naturally motivate the students’ oral expression. Role-plays, real-life situations, and lots of practice.
- A1 (level 1) Same 20-hour course as in London.
- A1 (levels 2-3) Complete review of the present tense and an introduction to the past tense.
- A2 (levels 4-6) A quick review of the present tense and a consolidation of all past tenses.
- B1 (levels 7-10) A quick review of the present and past tenses and an emphasis on the present subjunctive.
- B2 (levels 11-14) Quick review of the present subjunctive and a review of all past subjunctive and conditional uses.
- 1 week (20 hours)
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00, with a refreshment break.
- Course material
- Administration fees
Social and Cultural Activities
- Delicious gastronomy
- Warm climate
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Flamenco shows
- Boat trip
In addition to those we have mentioned, as a student, you have many more benefits Vamos. Here are some of them.
- Interaction with the teacher and students.
- Direct delivery of course materials.
- Compiled resources with interactive activities.
- Lesson summaries.
- Optional video (based on prior class agreement).
- Free extra lessons
- Practice what you have learned on the last Friday of each month.
- Online support
- Flexible classes
- 152 Spanish courses
- 35 Teachers
Let’s Learn Spanish – An experience to stay
Have you ever thought about studying Spanish in a school where you can really immerse yourself in the language? Let’s Learn Spanish gives you the experience to stay.
They include accommodation for a week, a month, or as long as you need. An excellent team of native teachers who are ready to guide you through the language and culture. Plus all the social and cultural activities you can choose from.
There is no doubt that learning Spanish at Vamos Lets Learn Spanish is a satisfying experience. Don’t stay with the desire, stay forever!