Do you want to accelerate your Spanish learning?
There are many ways to make it faster and simpler.
Here are the best ways to learn Spanish language in just 7 hours!
About the Spanish language
To achieve true immersion, you must first know certain important facts about the Spanish language. For example, where it comes from, what is its importance in the world, and which ones are the Spanish-speaking countries.
- It´s one of the most spoken languages in the world, occupying the first places in several categories.
- The most spoken language of the Romance language family.
- Second most spoken native language.
- Second most recommended language in the educational system of the European Union.
- The third most used language in web programming languages.
- Fourth most spoken language worldwide.
As you can see, it´s present in the most important engines for global operation. From education, medicine, science, and technology, to art. It has also grown significantly in recent decades, which gives it a good projection for the future.
It arose in the region of the Iberian Peninsula, where Spain is today. Because of the invasions that the region suffered, the population had to adopt classical Latin as the official language. This was mixed with other languages such as Greek and Old Celtic, resulting in Vulgar Latin.
The Iberians spoke this Vulgar Latin until Castile decided to emancipate itself linguistically. This is when Castellano, also known as Spanish, was born.
Spanish became the official language in 20 other countries besides Spain. This happened when the Spaniards crossed the seas in search of new and prosperous lands. The conquest of the American lands was a key point in the growth of the Spanish.
Why should I learn Spanish?
Of all languages, Spanish is the easiest for English speakers to learn as a second language. In addition to the similarity between these languages as descendants of Latin, there are these other reasons.
- The United States has a large and growing Spanish-speaking population.
- More than 60 million students learn Spanish in the United States.
- Spanish-speaking countries are the largest trading partners of the United States.
- Improve your travel experience to Spanish-speaking countries.
- Better understand Hispanic culture and customs.
- Add value to your resume.
- Increase your income.
- Learning a second language improves your self-esteem and confidence.
- Enjoy movies, novels, literature, series, theater, and music in Spanish.
- Connect with more than 500 million Spanish speakers.
Learn Spanish fast or slow
Regardless of your skills, you are the one who decides whether to learn Spanish fast or slow. Motivations are as individual as the methods and resources you choose.
Why learn Spanish fast?
When you have set goals, for example, you plan to move to a Spanish-speaking country next year. Then you should consider ways to learn it fast.
Why learn Spanish slow?
You are not in a hurry, you want to take it at your own pace and have it as a plus on your resume. For example, you have a medical career and Spanish-speaking patients. Serving them in Spanish will improve the quality of your services, but you don’t need to start doing it tomorrow.
The choice is simple; you just need to evaluate your needs, why you are learning Spanish and how much time you have. Also, know your budget and know if you can opt for an immersion course in a Spanish-speaking country or if you should get free resources.
In any case, we will always provide you with the best alternatives and resources, both paid and free. This way you will be able to choose what fits your reality.
It is possible to learn Spanish in just 7 hours
Sometimes we hear not-so-positive opinions from English speakers about Spanish. Things like it´s very difficult in the conjugation of verbs and grammar or that it has a strange pronunciation. That leaves us thinking that we only learn Spanish by dedicating years of study to it.
So, do you think it is possible to learn Spanish in just 7 hours? Experience has told us that it is. Sure, you won’t achieve 90% fluency, but you will make great progress.
This will only happen if you take the right method and content. That’s why we are here.
Are there Spanish courses in 7 hours?
Nowadays, all areas of our life are at high speed. Efficiency has become the most important thing that motivates us to go fast in everything we do. Even learning Spanish.
The truth is that there are Spanish courses in 7 hours that you can buy online. You can also find videos on Youtube channels that include all the essential Spanish content to listen to for 7 hours. The latter option is great for gaining new vocabulary, especially while you sleep.
Udemy – Content of the 7-hour Spanish program
You already know it exists, but you must evaluate if it meets your expectations and satisfies your needs. That is to say, to know if the Udemy content of the 7-hour Spanish program fits your level. Well, here are the main features.
You will gain
In the 7-hour Spanish program, you will gain all the basics you need to master. You will follow systematically the teacher’s instructions. If you do it on your own, it´s advisable to structure a study plan and a way to certify your learning.
- Speak basic Spanish fluently.
- Master a Spanish that is good for studies, daily life, and business.
- Be able to read, watch, and listen to Spanish in media such as newspapers, radio, tv, web portals, and in person.
- Learn about the Hispanic culture, both in Spain and in the other 20 Spanish-speaking countries.
- Satisfaction in expressing yourself fluently in a second language.
Lessons of the 7-hour Spanish program
The lessons of the 7-hour Spanish program are segmented. Each topic has a short duration in which you will see the established content. You can then use a few extra minutes of your time to practice or evaluate yourself.
- Pronunciation: Vowels
- Pronunciation: Consonants
- Spanish Article: el, los, la, las
- Number of the Noun: Singular & Plural
- Gender of the Noun: Male & Female
- Subject Pronouns: Yo, tú, él, usted.
- Three Types of the Spanish Verb
- Object Pronouns: Me, te, nos.
- Some Useful Phrases
- The verb SER
- The verb ESTAR
- SER vs ESTAR
- Medical Phrases
- The verb HABER
- Possessive Adjectives
- Conjugation of the verbs in -AR
- Spanish Numerals
- Principle Parts of the Verb
- Conjugation of the verbs in -ER
- Conjugation of the verbs in -IR
- Travel Phrases
- Spanish Questions
- Vista previa
- Present Participle
- Past Participle
- Present Indicative Tense
- Imperfect Tense
- Progressive Tenses
- Spanish Infinitive
- Future Tense
- Preterit Tense
- Imperative: Commands & Requests
- Relative Words in Spanish
- Prepositions – Part 1
- Prepositions – Part 2
- Nature Phrases
- Spanish Conjunctions
- Spanish Modals
- Ser Passive & Se Passive
- Conditional Sentences
- Model Spanish Phrases
You will learn Spanish in only 7 hours
One of the tips we always give is never stop learning. With this program that we have indicated, you will learn Spanish in only 7 hours. So you have a solid foundation to move on to your next level of learning.
You don’t like the academies or in your budget, you didn’t include a paid course? No matter, we will leave you below a YouTube video with which you can learn the basics of Spanish in 7 hours. You can do it while you are awake or while you sleep.
If you can combine both study programs, you will do much better. Come on; get out of bed now and improve your Spanish!